Friday, June 19, 2009

Where to start?

This is a blog dedicated to the spiritual, Biblical, and life lessons that have been learned over my near-50 years of life on this earth. I trust any and all who visit here will find encouragement, hope, and comfort in these musings of my heart and mind.

And humor.

Life is not worth living if there is no laughter. The quotation "Live. Laugh. Love." is one I try to live by, and live, on a daily basis. I see myself as someone with a desire to leave people feeling better than they did when I arrived. Laughter is one way to accomplish this, and accomplish it quite easily.

As this blog develops, there's no telling where it will go or on what discussions it will focus. My prayer is that you, the reader, will find yourself here often because you discover value in what is posted. Value in what I post, certainly, but more than that value in discussions that will arise from the posts of who this blog is for:

YOU, the visitor and reader

No comments: