- Relationships are reality; everything else is perception.
- Never miss an opportunity to hug someone and tell them that they are loved.
- Commitment is the brick, and faithfulness the mortar, that makes up the building of every relationship.
- Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
- One good practical joke deserves another.
- Sometimes, the only thing on TV worth watching is Looney Tunes.
- If Christ is not at the center of your life, then you are very hollow indeed.
- Discipline need not be violent, but it does need to be swift, firm, and sure.
- It's OK to have favorites, just don't play them too often.
- You don't need a lot of stuff to be extremely rich.
- It isn't true that true love never dies, for true Love died for you. And me.
- Patience is a hard lesson to learn, and a harder one to teach.
- When storms come, sit on the porch and watch them. There is wondrous beauty to be seen within a storm.
- Family is not defined by blood; it exists within your heart.
I love you, and miss you.
Until we meet again in glory...